Hello, And Welcome To This Instructional Jamb Cbt Guide
Please, follow these guidelines to successfully complete your Utme/Jamb which is now a computer-based-test
Table of Contents
HOW TO LOGIN AND SIGNUP AN ACCOUNT IN JAMB
HOW TO GENERATE A TRANSACTION ID
HOW TO PRINT OUT YOUR INDENMITY FORM
1. Firstly, you will need to login to jamb portal which is https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/changeOfCourse_Inst.htm. Please note, if you are a new candidate, you will need to register or sign up an account so as to login into the portal. For those who already have an account on jamb portal, just type in your login details, which is your Gmail or email account and also the password which you used to create your jamb portal account.
2. If you successfully logged in to your account, you will see all available articles like change of course, change of institution, and ‘’Late (retroactive) Application’’. Now, Click on ‘’Late (retroactive) Application’’
3. Once you click it, a menu “Application for Admission Letter” would appear to you.
Click the menu “Application for Admission Letter”. Once clicked, A Transaction ID would be generated. Don’t worry about finding it; it will be displayed on your computer or phone screen.
4. Read through what is shown on the page. Also, take note of the Transaction ID which is shown in a red font bold colour. Please Note that the Transaction ID would be very useful for future purposes. Do not worry a copy of the Transaction ID would be sent to your Gmail account.
5. If you would want to pay using your credit or debit card online, click the Continue button shown. But if you wish to you use other alternative like through the Bank or ATM, please kindly take note or jot down the Transaction ID because it will be required like as said earlier that it would be useful for future purposes.
6. Now back to those Paying Online, on the payment page, please write down correctly your card details and click on the Pay button shown.
7. Note, in the ‘’ My Payment Section’’ your payment status will be shown and also an email which contains your Transaction Id together with an SMS text would immediately be sent to you once you have paid.
8. Once the payment have been completed, you will need to enter some information correct which are
A. Year of Exam
B. Jamb Reg Number
Once you have entered the right information correctly, your Change of admission will appear
9. Once you have submitted, a form called indemnity Form will appear which will be available for printing.
10. You must fill the form and take the form which you have filled to your institution for approval
11. Be informed that your institution will be held responsible for the submission of your form to the jamb state office which they have approved.
12. Once Jamb has received the Approval Form sent by your institution, the form will be uploaded to your profile.
You will notified when this is done
13. Jamb will review your application, If they approve your application, your details will be changed as requested
Do you have any question bothering you pertaining what you just read, you can drop a comment concerning it and we would get back to you as soon as possible to give you the answer to your question.
Lastly, Don’t forget to share and subscribe to our push notification.