Studying for exams has always been a hurdle every student has to cross. Some students spend hours reading and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it. Studying requires some basic techniques which will yield the desire results. This article on varsity gists will highlight steps and ways to study effectively for your upcoming Post-UTME exams.
Image credit Pixabay
- CREATE A TIMETABLE
- CHOOSE A PERFECT TIME TO STUDY
- READ YOUR BASIC SUBJECTS SYLLABUS
- SOLVE PAST QUESTIONS
- TAKE A NOTE OF TOPICS YOU USUALLY FAIL WHEN SOLVING PAST QUESTIONS
- MAKE SURE TO READ THOROUGHLY ON THE TOPICS OF FAILED QUESTIONS
- JOIN A GROUP FOR ASPIRANTS FOR YOUR INSTITUTION
- Sleep early the day before your exams so you can wake up early.
- Make sure to eat something light
- Arrive at your exams venue for at least one hour to the stipulated time.
- Make sure your writing materials including your pencils are well sharpened. Get all you need to so you won’t have to waste time looking for who to lend you pencils.
- DO NOT FORGET to take along your Post-UTME related documents that will be required at the venue.